Surprise, surprise!... And what a surprise it is, due to the release of Dare Fabrics and the love this collection is receiving from all of you, here is an idea I'd like to share with you. I want to present a “Children's Dress challenge”. With the "Season of Giving & Joy" just around the corner, this could be the perfect opportunity to sew something special for the little one in your family that can be the perfect gift!
This challenge is also a great way to inspire all your sewing friends to handmade a gift for any loved one for the upcoming season!
The idea is to "DARE" to make a fun children dress in the bright, bold colors of my collection that can be ideal to wear to any festive occasion during this Holiday season. The sky is the limit!
HOW IT WORKS:
I will make a Pinterest board call “Dare to Make a Beautiful Dress” where all the submitted projects will be posted. Make sure your images are stunning! The quality of the photo (styling, lighting and definition) is always a plus. Why? Because the pictures with the most LIKES (hearts) will win 1st, 2nd and 3rd place! How awesome is that! I can’t wait to see what all of you will create...
Please read the guidelines to follow for the “Dare to Beautiful Dress” challenge and good luck to all you talented souls!
- Submissions must be emailed to email@example.com by November 27th to be eligible to compete.
- Public voting will start on November 30th to December 4th (12pm EST)
- Winners will be announce December 7th on my blog and social media outlets at 3pm EST
- Needless to say, all the fabrics used in this challenge need to be Dare Fabrics. You can coordinate with blenders from Art Gallery Fabrics. For your convenience, it is mandatory to read the Terms and Conditions carefully.
- Open to those outside the U.S. --Yay!
- 5 Yards of Dare Fabrics +plus 3 yards of coordinating solids from Art Gallery Fabrics
- Dare Canvas 3 yards
- Dare Knits (2 prints) 3 yards each
- Dare Voile 3 yards + small box of my aurifil line + 3 Pat Bravo patterns
- 3 Yards of Dare Fabrics
- Dare Canvas 2 yards
- Dare Knits (2 prints) 2 yards each
- Dare Voile 2 yards+ small box of my aurifil line + 2 Pat Bravo patterns
- 1 Fat Quarter bundle of Dare Fabrics (10 prints)
- Dare Canvas 1 yard
- Dare Knits (2 prints) 1 yard each
- Dare Voile 1 yards + small box of my aurifil line
I will love to see everyone’s creativity when creating adorable dresses for little girls! So share any sneak-peek on social media using the hash tags: #PatBravoDesign & #DareChallenge.
Good luck and super happy sewing!