Thursday, June 7, 2012

Inspiration: Royal Beauty

One of my all-time favorite (and most effective) sources of inspiration has always been history. I'm not exaggerating when I say that I'm a history freak. If you could see my personal library, I bet 99% percent is biographies and stories of Royal families, battles and classic manners and protocol (the other 1% I promise is more fun!)

Intricate prints, opulent embellishments and exquisite materials, that's what I'm passionate about. I let these images, books, and movies transport me to the times of Kings and beautiful Queens.








And how can I talk about Royalty without mentioning the adorable, the gorgeous Kate Middleton? I just ADORED her in Alexander McQueen at the Diamond Jubliee. 


*sigh*



Una de mis favoritas fuentes de inspiración de todos los tiempos (y más eficaz) ha sido siempre la historia. No estoy exagerando cuando digo que soy un bicho raro de la historia. Si pudieras ver mi biblioteca personal, 99% por ciento son biografías e historias de familias reales, las batallas y los modales clásicos y de protocolo (el otro 1% lo prometo es más divertido!)

Un complejo entramado de impresiones, adornos opulentos y materiales exquisitos, eso es lo que me apasiona. Dejo que estas imágenes, libros y películas me transporten a los tiempos de los reyes y reinas hermosas.

¿Y cómo puedo hablar de la realeza sin mencionar la adorable, la hermosa Kate Middleton? La adoro en el Alexander McQueen que lucio para el Jubileo de Diamantes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

10