Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I made the cover!

Hi everyone!

I wanted to take a moment and share with you the November-December 2013 issue of Generation Q magazine. I made the cover! {big smile}


I'm so honored that Jake and Melissa at Generation Q wanted to interview me! And I'm overjoyed to be featured on the cover!


I received a copy of the magazine at the Fall Quilt Market and I had a chance to pose for a photograph with the handsome man on the cover with me, my husband Walter.

Here is a sneak peek of my interview.


I shared a look inside my home; my family haven. My home reflects my love of color, history and design. I have so many goodies in nooks and crannies of my home. I had to quickly clean things up a little bit for the photoshoot, LOL!


Here I am in front of my special inspiration board where I pin up magazine clippings. In the magazine there is also a look inside my studio and a free quilt pattern for my Summerlove quilt.

I love the way the interview came out! It's something that I'll treasure forever. Thanks Generation Q for letting me share my story with others.

xoxo,

5 comments:

10