Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What I'm Loving Right Now

Happy holidays lovelies!

I'm blessed to have a really big kitchen where I love to cook for my husband and have parties and family meals. I'm going to be entertaining lots more with the cooler Miami weather and holiday season coming. I love to mix and match dishes. Many of them I find a thrift stores. My table settings always change for each meal. I love sitting down to have dinner my family, especially during the holidays.

Can you believe that Thanksgiving will be here next week? I can't. I must get to planning! Here's what I'm loving right now for my next dining table masterpiece!

 1 / 2a 2b / 3 / 4 / 5 /

Do you have a special table setting for the holidays? I'd love to know.

Wishing you a yummy Thanksgiving!


2 comments:

  1. All beautiful things here : ) I like to use fresh greenery and my Aunts China

    ReplyDelete

10