Tuesday, December 17, 2013

FREE PROJECT : Rapture Laundry Bags

Hello lovelies!

I hope everyone had a wonderful and creative weekend and that the holiday preparations are running smoothly. As you saw on my Rapture Lookbook some of the featured projects are patterns that already exist or will become available with time. Today I bring you one of them as a free project: The Euphloria Laundry Bags!

To download instructions click here.


And a closer look at the hand-stitched detail:



These could be the start to a new style for 2014, or a gift for a college student!

I really hope you enjoy them!

Love,





9 comments:

  1. We can't get that great triangle pillow pattern till Summer 2014? I can't wait that long! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful project! I love your photography too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I can't wait to get some of this fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like to separate the clothes in the laundry.
    I love laundry bags idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Pat, thanks for the tutorial. Merry Christmas to you your staff and family

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this pattern. I will put it to good use!

    ReplyDelete

10