Tuesday, November 4, 2014

My PDF Patterns Are Available For Sale!


Hello Lovelies! 


It's been a bit long since I have a chance to sit down and blog, but I promise I will blog more and here I am! I cannot be more exited!  So many of you have asked and requested about having some of my patterns available for sale online. After some intense hard work and constant uploading, all of my patterns are now in PDF form and are available for purchase at Fat Quarter Shop and Craftsy


I promise that I will be sharing as many patterns as I can, so you can start acquiring the PDF's and begin creating fun projects. Get your hands on your favorite pattern and start sewing some of these projects! Don't forget to share your finish projects on my Flickr Group, I would love to see your wonderful results! 




xoxo, 

Pat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

10