Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christmas Gift Ideas Part I

Hey there lovelies!

Christmas is just around the corner! Can you believe it? I am super excited! I had been gathering ideas for presents because, you know, having the perfect gift for that special someone is really important. Therefore.....drum roll.....I gathered my first 6 Christmas gift ideas! Each week, I will be sharing 6 ideas giving you all a total of 12! The majority being DIY projects. I always find it very important and meaningful to create something lovely for someone that we care about, so gift a pampering kind-of-present with a Coconut-Lime and Sugar scrub, snuggle up with stunning sweater pillows and make that jet-setter happy with a roll-up traveling jewelry case, or cute laundry bags. All of these ideas are easy to make DIY projects, however.... Merchant & Mill's wonderful collection of goodies is something to look at! It's a quilters and sewers dream! And what about your quilter friend? They will be super happy with a yard of Festival Sparkle fabric, they will just love it!  
Stay tuned lovelies because there is much more to come in this fun month of December.  I prepared a couple of things that you will just adore!  
Links for each gift idea are provided below ☺


Links 123456

How are you preparing for the holidays? Any tricks or ideas? I would love to know ☺

xoxo,

Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment

10