Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Quilt for Project Linus

Hey lovelies! 

Last week while checking all the scraps of fabrics that I currently have at home, I came up with an incredible idea! Gifting all my scraps to lovely quilters so they can create baby quilts for Project Linus a charity that I am very fond of. I called all talented sewers and quilters on Instagram and the response I received made me so happy! I can't believe so many of you want to create quilts for the wonderful little angels of Project Linus. They will truly appreciate it and it will put a smile on their faces.  


Before sending the quilt back to me -address will be later provided - make sure to photograph your project and email it to me. I will share it on a public Pinterest board, why? The pin [quilt project] with most likes will won 10 yards of fabrics! Deadline for sending the quilts is MAY 15TH 

Thank you all so much and if you didn't get a chance to participate, make sure to check Project Linus site for more ways to help these adorable kids. 

xoxo,  

Pat 




1 comment:

  1. You're awesome! Thank you for doing this (and for reminding me I need to make a Project Linus quilt this year.)

    ReplyDelete

10