Monday, December 21, 2015

Baby it's Cold Outside....Not Exactly :)

Hello lovelies! 

Last night I was browsing through Pinterest and I found the cutest and smartest DIY projects for Christmas and I had to share them with you! This time of the year the stores are crowed with shopping goers in need of Christmas gifts or decorations. For me the easiest way is to DIY it! And you know what......it feels better when you do it, don't you think?

The ideas I found are so stylish and cute! Like these Twine Spheres so easy to make and I love it. It is so elegant and yet a classic for your decor. 


Image via Mucho Crafts 

I have two adorable dogs that are my life and I know there are lots of dogs and animal lovers out there, so this one is for you. I found and adorable Salt Dough Puppy Paw Ornament that I am dying over it! It is so cute and perfect for that special four legged angel at home. 


Image via Crafty Morning

This tutorial had me at Hot Glue Gun Snowflake Window Clings. It is so interesting that I am really considering trying it myself. What a great conversation starter this one will be don't you think?

Image via We Lived Happily Ever After

I know that for the majority of the continental USA it's experiencing teeth clenching winter, but I couldn't resist sharing this creative Falling Leaves Garlands tutorial. It is different I know, but I still think it will be perfect as an unique Christmas decorations. 


House of JADE

I hope you all liked and enjoyed these few DIY tutorials that I found, I really wanted to share them with you and hope you all make some of them....I know what  I will be making☺

xoxo

Pat B. 




1 comment:

  1. An impressive share! A very creative and valuable article. Well appreciated. Visit imperial rooms curtain provides a high quality services on a very affordable price.

    ReplyDelete

10