Friday, January 5, 2018

Learn how to make this Mola

Hello lovelies!!

The weekend is almost here, are you all excited? I have a little project for you to make ☺ Have you seen the Mola project on the Indie Folk Lookbook? It is amazing, and perfect for the collection. The steps are so interesting and the result just beautiful.
 

Look at how stunning it looks on a denim jacket. The detail and intricate design is what made this Mola stand out for me. I like it so much and it's perfect to create using Indie Folk fabrics. Let's get the sewing starting, click here for the FREE instructions ☺


Happy sewing everyone and stay tuned, I have more fun projects coming your way. 


xoxo

Pat.


2 comments:

  1. ACMarket is a free mobile app that acts as a marketplace for apps and games designed for the Android system that has been cracked.
    https://acmarket.xyz
    Ac Market
    Ac Market Apk
    ac market ios
    ac market downloading
    ac market latest version

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, would you mind if I share your blog on my social media channels? There are a lot of folks that I think would enjoy reading your content. Please let me know. Thank you.
    Freelance software developer

    ReplyDelete

10