Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Presser Foot of the Month: Stitch Regulator

Hello hello!

As you all know, I am so lucky to be a BERNINA ambassador. Using this machine was always a dream of mine and now I get to play around with a BERNINA 790,  how cool is that? I want to start a new segment on  my creative space called the "Presser Foot of the Month", where I will be explaining the features of set foot, awesome right? We'll start with one of my favorites....the Stitch Regulator (BSR)


This presser foot creates, neat consistent stitches that are precise and the same length, while free-motion sewing. While it reacts to the movement of the fabric, this presser foot adjusts the speed of the machine automatically when free-motion quilting with the feed dog lowered. The stitch regulator is perfect for ambitious professional-level sewing projects such as free-motion quilting on all fabrics! 


Like I said, this is one of my favorite presser feet and though it is a bit hard to use (at first), practice makes perfect and you will later be inseparable from this Stitch Regulator.





Until the next "Presser Foot of The Month"

xoxo

Pat B.




1 comment:

10