Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Stylesight Feature!!



Hello lovelies!

I am so thrilled to be informed that I had been featured in Stylesight (currently known as WGSN) as their megatrends inspiration for children. My Wild Beauty Saffron design from my Rapture Collection was the one to be displayed in Stylesight's trend forecast & development from S/S 16. I cannot explain how  happy and proud I feel. I am now a source of inspiration for many designers that are currently subscribed to this amazing global style network. This exiting news clearly made my day and week! and I couldn't wait to share the good news with all of you!

Love,



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Very happy for you!! I hope this will stimulate you to bring out a new collection designed by you very soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

10