Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Artisan Quilt As You Go Pillow Case

Happy Monday everyone!

How did you all spend your weekend? Sewing or quilting I suppose, I know I did. To be constantly creating is what motivates me daily! And speaking of creating, I can finally show you what I had been working on with #ArtisanFabrics for the We All Sew blog, so excited! Ever wonder what to do with those countless scraps of fabrics laying around your sewing room? Well I always wonder what to do with them, honestly.....it's sad to see them there! I call them, wasted wonderland, but not anymore! In my latest We All Sew tutorial, I will teach how to use those fabrics left overs and to create this adorable Quilt as You Go pillow case using #ArtisanFabrics.  


You can have many different projects using this technique and the best part of it all is......if you want, you don't have to use measurements! Cool right? So get all of your fabrics scraps and get ready to sew, make sure to click here to be redirected to the tutorial!



Happy sewing everyone

Pat B.  

2 comments:

10