Monday, December 7, 2015

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

Hello everyone! 

And the countdown for Christmas has started! Aren't you all excited? I know I am. This is the most wonderful time of the year indeed. I want to share with you all some tips to execute a flawless Christmas.  From recipes, DYI projects, tutorials to gift ideas, the tips I will share are countless and perfect for the holidays. Today I will start with the a couple of recipes for the Christmas dinner. 

When cooking is concern, my to-go site is Martha Stewart...always. She has endless cooking and baking recipes for you to choose from. This time around I decided for the Balsamic Steak with Garlic Zucchini which will guarantee to make a spotlight on the dinner table.  


Image via Martha Stewart

If desire, you can accompany your main dish with Honey-Sage Biscuits, a recipe that I found at the Anthropology website! The mix of flavors are a certified winner. 


Image via Anthropology
Deserts are always the main importance at any cooking event, but I wanted to change it up a bit. I decided for the Outrageous Chocolate Cookies as my main desert, a bit odd for a Christmas dinner but chocolate is chocolate ☺

Image via Martha Stewart 


Browsing through these recipes I realize that they are super easy to make, perfect for a hectic day that Christmas is. With friends and family, you want to make sure you can give them the best experience as a host, and these recipes will guide you that way. These are not recipes that you are looking for? No problem, makes sure to visit Martha Stewart site along with Anthro's blog, they have so many quick and easy recipes for everyone's needs. 

I will continue posting little Christmas ideas for all of you and always make sure to visit my Pinterest page where I have a board specially for the Christmas and the holidays. I am constantly adding new pins so check it out. 


 Stay tuned lovelies, there are lots of cute things to come ☺

xoxo

Pat B.

2 comments:

  1. You are making me hungry! I will check out your pins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The meal looks so gorgeous and those cookies! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

10