Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Some of My Favorite Patterns

Hello, hello! 

How's July treating you? The sun and the much needed vitamin D are a welcoming package ☺☺While organizing my sewing room, I realize that I have so many sewing and quilting patterns that need organizing and decided to do so, but how? I love all of them and can't separate them by "loving" category...anyhow, I am still debating how to organized them nicely. 



But for now, I leave you with some of my favorite sewing patterns, like this Equilateral free pattern from Essentials II 


Or this adorable Sweet Peels table runner....perfect for a summer dinner table setup, don't you think?


Continuing with the Essentials II love, the Asurge quilt pattern is so unique and versatile. I love the way the colors are combined and placed.


See, these are just a few of my resent favorites but there are so many...and so little time! I am happy that I had the chance to at least make them, but I wish I could make these same patterns in different fabric collections. Can you imagine Sweet Peels with Indie? I know I do and it would look beautiful!

xoxo

Pat B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

10