Friday, September 16, 2016

Call for makers!

It's blog tour time! 

How exciting is this? I was waiting for the right time to send out the call for makers, and I think this is it! I am so thrilled about this tour because lots of you have been asking me about when will I be doing a tour for Heartland. The excitement and passion I felt when reading those emails and comments are indescribable. 


This tour will be all about Quilty Scandinavian, if you want more info about it, click HERE where you will see a Pinterest board that I created with the inspiration ☺☺

Fill in the form below for a chance to be a part of this awesome tour. I can't wait to see what you all lovelies will create. This tour will be filled with creative talent and most important....fun!

---Open Call Closed--




xoxo


Pat B. 

18 comments:

  1. The form kept telling me my blog address was invalid and wouldn't let me send the form with it. Since its not required i sent it on. My blog is www.partyofeightourstory.blogspot.com
    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, technical glitches. No worries, I have your blog now :)

      Delete
  2. Same happened to me. So my web-site is www.elinatemmes.net There's just paintings, quilts on my instagram account

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the issue is fixed, thanks for sending your website :)

      Delete
  3. Same issue here...I blog at www.sliceofpiquilts.blogspot.com. Would love to work with you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got your entry! Thanks so much Laura, I loved your projects!

      Delete
  4. My instagram account is messed up and I can't get it to accept dm's or repost. :-( I am working on getting it fixed. This sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandie, it will be a very fun tour!

      Delete
  5. I had the same issue. Finally did a copy and paste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh great! Sorry about that, I'm working on fixing these glitches.

      Delete
  6. Same issue. My blog is www.yellowcatquiltdesigns.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon, saw your entry as well! :)

      Delete
  7. I don't have a blog, but I love to post pics on IG of all the wonderful creations I make for my small handmade business @nolibaby. My favourite part is showing sneak peeks. Hope that is ok to enter with:) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Instragram or a blog would do, thanks for entering ☺

      Delete
  8. It says my web address is invalid but I submitted it anyway. Hopefully it works! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's been some issues with the form, but no worries, I received your submission!

      Delete
  9. I would love to be a part of your blog tour! Love this fabric!!!!

    ReplyDelete

10