Monday, July 8, 2013

And the winners are...

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a relaxing and festive 4th of July weekend! I'm just getting back from a week in the Bahamas with my ever so wonderful husband. I enjoyed looking at all of the #sewpatbravo Instagram entries while I was on the beach daydreaming. They are all SO WONDERFUL!

Without further adieu, the first two winners are:
Congratulations @sew_christy and @alyfrog, who both used fabrics from my Indie collection! They each won one 1/2 yard bundle of the Carnaby Street fabrics in the Cool Peace colorway.

I'm in awe by @sew_christy's massive queen sized quilt. I know that had to take forever to sew. And @alyfrog's girl's tunic is just too precious.


The contest is NOT OVER! You have until July 15th to Instagram a photo of your projects using Pat Bravo fabrics.

This is how you can play:
1.  Follow me, @patbravodesign, on Instagram.

2.  Upload a pic to Instagram of your sewing project with Pat Bravo fabrics. Don't forget to USE THE HASHTAG #sewpatbravo when you post your photo. Your sewing project can be complete, or a work in progress stage.

Here is a list of my fabrics for your reference.

3.  There will 4 winners total. I'll pick the next 2 winners, on July 16th, based on creativity. (All previous entries are still eligible.)

4. Contest runs July 1 - July 15, 2013.

Feel free to join my Flickr group, Sew Pat Bravo, and post your image there too.

Good luck! I can't wait to see more! Also check my FaceBook page for daily posts of my favorite entries.

Until next time, xoxo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

10