Friday, August 9, 2013

FREE PROJECT : Bluework Revival Table Runner

Hello everyone! I’m delighted to share my newest creation, The Bluework Revival Table Runner for WeAllSew.


I had fun experimenting with the BERNINA 780 irregular hand-quilt stitch. It allowed me to recreate the traditional look of bluework with a hand-look stitch.

My inspiration came from bluework, Dutch or Chinese blue and white porcelain and old Delft pottery. The the classic and timeless blue porcelain look is right on trend showing up in fashion and home decor in unique and modern ways. I just love it! How about you?


Please visit WeAllSew to download the free PDF on how you can make Bluework Revival Table Runner!

BTW... The blue fabric I used as a backdrop for the Bluework Revival Table Runner photo is Floralism Deep Sea from my Modernology collection. It worked perfectly with the the table runner and my porcelain dishes! Do you have any porcelain dishes stashed away for special occasions?

Have a great weekend and happy sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

10