Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Holly Jolly Christmas!

Hello Everyone!
How's your Christmas planing going? I'm so happy everyone loved my latest post☺I received so many emails from you! As you all know Christmas is just around the corner and lots all people are invading the shopping mall for gift ideas and great deals. I search online for the most adorable gifts for your maker, tech savvy etc at home! I hope you all like it ☺


Merchant & Mills are always my way to go when I want to purchase cute sewing notions, they are just the best! This indispensable notions tool box is a must have in any makers sewing room.



Fat Quarter Shop is featuring a collaboration with me, where I curate a selection of fat quarters for all of you called Pat's Faves!  I picked Autumn Totems because is the best for this season ☺


Society 6 is everyone's to-go site for cute iPhone or laptop cases, as you all know, I have a store filled with endless products. One of my best seller is this laptop case featuring Brave Bloomed Firm from Dare Fabrics and it will be a perfect Christmas gift for your tech savvy at home.


Simple Life Patter Company is the best way to go when searching for little girls dress patterns, I just adore them. I had the opportunity to showcase them at my Dare LookBook and the response I got from the it's amazing! Make sure to check them out, their patters are cute and super affordable.

  
These gift ideas are great! But gifting and receiving gifts is not what Christmas and the holidays are about. This special time of the year is about caring and spending it with our loved ones. And what a great way to gather in the living room while listening to a specially curated soundtrack, by yours truly, of Christmas songs!
You can download Spotify here and you will enjoy two hours of holiday tunes! 




Enjoy!


xoxo

Pat B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

10