Monday, January 11, 2016

Necessities!

Hello everyone!

I wanted to make this quick blog post for a while ago because I received so many request regarding some of the cheat sheets I share on IG. I know some of you are new to social media and may not have Instagram or Pinterest (where I usually re-share the images) So that is why I decided to make this little blog post with some of the most requested cheat-sheets. 


To be completely honest with all of you, these are also my to-go cheat-sheets. I always have them print out and displayed on my sewing room and they had been a life saver!

Get your downloadable quilting cheat-sheets below and have fun sewing!  

1234 


xoxo,


Pat.  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks this is handy information. I made a Pinterest board and also printed out sever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super info to have on hand, and I Really love the way you presented these :)

    ReplyDelete

10