Thursday, January 28, 2016

FREE Project: On a Cloud of Fabric

Happy TBT!

I hope you all are having a wonderful and creative week. Coming back to my blog after few days of crazy work is like a breath of fresh air. Blogging and sharing my projects with all of you is one of my many favorite parts of the week. For the longest, I wanted to share with you my Pillow Bed tutorial which features Naturella and Nature Elements Collections, indeed a TBT! These are so much fun to make, and I completely forgot about them, I cannot believe it. But, thanks to a productive week I found the files on my computer, oh joy! Please lovelies enjoy making this fabulous Pillow Bed project as much as I did!

To download the step by step instruction click here.





Isn't this perfect for an afternoon picnic? 


What You'll Need:
  • 1 yd of Fabric A
  • 1 yd of Fabric B
  • 1 yd of Fabric C
  • 1 yd of Fabric D
  • 1 yd of Fabric E
  • 1 yd of Fabric F
  • 1 yd of Fabric G
  • 1 yd of Fabric H
  • 1 yd of Fabric I
  • 18 pillow forms (14")

Happy sewing my lovelies!

Love,

Pat


No comments:

Post a Comment

10