Wednesday, February 24, 2016

The Essence Pillow Case

Hi Makers!

As you know, a couple of days ago I received the advance yardage of Essentials II Fabrics and I was out of this world! Naturally, I couldn't wait and started cutting fabrics right away. I had already in mind of what I wanted to sew but needed the right fabric combination to go along Interwill Azur. So I decided to use AGF's new line of substrates, The Denim Studio...and the Essence Pillow Case came to life.



 Want to make this one of a kind pillow case with intricate stitching? Well visit here to get the complete step by step tutorial.



Happy sewing everyone and stay tuned because I have more little projects and fun things to share ☺

xoxo

Pat B. 



2 comments:

  1. That pillow is absolutely awesome!!! I cannot wait to make some for my home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Judy and yes make it because it is super easy and fun!

    ReplyDelete

10