Wednesday, August 24, 2016

The Gypsy Queen Pillow Case

Hello everyone!

Last week, I was organizing my sewing room and came across so many cute fabric stashes from Artisan Fabrics and some from Denim Studio by AGF, so I decided to put them to good use. I was thinking, bohemian and gypsy when I created the "Gypsy Queen Pillow Case". Like some of  you know, I am obsess with BERNINA's decorative stitches and I try to use them all!! Believe me, there are several.


But I really enjoy exploring every single one of them and decided to use these three, don't they blend perfectly with the design and the collections used? I love them ♥♥♥ This pillow case it's so easy to make and so much fun. I know I always say things like that, but when you do what you love....you just have fun☺☺


Get the full tutorial from the "Gypsy Queen Pillow Case" here and have fun sewing!




Until next time!




Pat B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

10