Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The Artisan Table Runner

Hello everyone! 

How's everybody doing? I am having such a great time sewing projects for #DareFabrics, I spent the entire weekend creating something fun for all of you guys to see very soon. But know it's time for another We All Sew little quilt project. Remember this adorable table runner from my #ArtisanFabrics LookBook? I received so many questions about it that I decided to make it as my next We All Sew contribution.
 
http://weallsew.com/artisan-table-runner/

 Follow this link to be redirected to We All Sew for the complete and detailed instructions showing amazing features from my BERNINA 780 machine, this machine is heaven! Which has countless of features and- as I always say- it's super reliable. Make sure to visit my latest contribution and learn more about BERNINA and how to make this adorable Artisan Table Runner.


Stay tuned makers, lots and lots of new things are coming on the blog! ☺

xoxo

Pat B. 

2 comments:

10